Become a Member
IFRTD membership is voluntary, flexible and free. Members will find that they fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Members range from subscribers to the IFRTD newsletter to more active participants in IFRTD's regional, national or international projects or activities. Anyone who participates in Forum activities is a member of the IFRTD network.
- National Forum Groups are autonomous national networks that subscribe to the vision and mission of the IFRTD. They drive the Forum's activities at a local and national level and form the pillars of IFRTD's self-governance.
- Institutional members include organisations that contribute financially to the sustainability of the IFRTD and also those that forge strategic alliances with the network at an institutional level.
Members are entitled to a free subscription of Forum News (our print newsletter) and will receive our monthly e-newsletter Network News highlighting news, resources, events and opportunities from across the IFRTD network. IFRTD is in the process of implementing its Membership Revitalisation Strategy. A comprehensive member's survey will take place in the coming months. To find out on the ways to get involved, you could:
- Contact the IFRTD Secretariat or the IFRTD contact in your region
- Join the NFG active in your country
- Browse the IFRTD website for new resources and contacts
- Participate in an email discussion group on a topic that interests you
- Contribute to IFRTD's projects and activities
Fill in the form below to become a member:
Regional West and Central Africa
Mobility as a Human Right
Safety and Security
Regional East and South Africa
Regional Latin America MDGs